The Sports Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum dedicated to all things in sports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quality not Quantity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triton
Rookie

Quality not Quantity Empty
PostSubject: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:28 pm

Uh, does that apply here as well?

I hope so, cause it's getting kinda out of control.
Back to top Go down
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:55 pm

Triton wrote:
Uh, does that apply here as well?

I hope so, cause it's getting kinda out of control.

How is it out of control?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:58 pm

The main point of the forum right now is not who can get to 100 first, it's actually getting the forum started.

Also, just look at the forum's front page and tell me why I think it's out of control.
Back to top Go down
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 10:25 pm

Triton wrote:
The main point of the forum right now is not who can get to 100 first, it's actually getting the forum started.

Also, just look at the forum's front page and tell me why I think it's out of control.

Why, all of my posts are not spam, and they follow all of the rules, if you have a problem with me covering the whole front page maybe you should be a little more active, Im usually only on for like 10 or 15 minutes a day, but know one else is active.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 11:09 pm

Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

Why, all of my posts are not spam, and they follow all of the rules, if you have a problem with me covering the whole front page maybe you should be a little more active, Im usually only on for like 10 or 15 minutes a day, but know one else is active.

~Bam

LOL, last time I heard activity wasn't only posting.

Dirk you can go ahead and lock this. I smell a flame war ahead, unless your ok with that.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 9:54 am

Triton wrote:
Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

~Bam

Dirk you can go ahead and lock this. I smell a flame war ahead, unless your ok with that.
Twisted Evil

Im okay with that. What am I doing wrong? I can post all I want, I am not braking any rules, are you telling me to be less active.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 10:32 am

Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:
Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

~Bam

Twisted Evil

Im okay with that. What am I doing wrong? I can post all I want, I am not braking any rules, are you telling me to be less active.

I guess you didn't even read my post. I said activity is not only posting.

And tell me what will a new user think if they comes on and see one users name for every thread? He won't think the whole forum is active, even if you are.
Back to top Go down
Prenfro
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 10:59 am

We don't need CPP rulers here to destroy THIS forum.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 12:13 pm

Prenfro wrote:

We don't need overload of posts either.
Back to top Go down
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 1:22 pm

Triton wrote:
Prenfro wrote:

We don't need overload of posts either.

A whole 15 posts a day, how horrible, from now on I will be like everyone else and only post once or twice, we need to be active, but it annoys triton so everyone, you now have a limit on how many posts you can post a day, thanks to Triton.

~Bam

Triton wrote:
Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:
Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

~Bam

Twisted Evil

I guess you didn't even read my post. I said activity is not only posting.

And tell me what will a new user think if they comes on and see one users name for every thread? He won't think the whole forum is active, even if you are.

What is a new user going to think when all of the dates say a date 2 weeks old.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 1:45 pm

Everybody's been posting at least once a day.

It might be that the only reason I posted this is because it annoys me, but hey that's just me.
tongue
Back to top Go down
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 3:59 pm

Triton wrote:

It might be that the only reason I posted this is because it annoys me, but hey that's just me.
tongue

Ok? One post a day is nothing.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 5:17 pm

Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

tongue

~Bam

I said at least, so toning it down a bit isn't doing any harm.
Back to top Go down
Prenfro
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 8:16 pm

Triton wrote:
Bamboozle988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

tongue

~Bam

I said at least, so toning it down a bit isn't doing any harm.
There's the door, now GTFO.
Back to top Go down
DirkD
Admin
Admin
DirkD

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 11:43 pm

Well I agree with both of you, the forum is not very active right now, so that is understandable that he would post, but you don't have to post in every thread and forum because that is not just activity like Triton said.
Back to top Go down
https://sportszone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality not Quantity   Quality not Quantity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality not Quantity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sports Zone :: Forum News :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: