The Sports Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum dedicated to all things in sports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
+3
Triton
Dan
DirkD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DirkD
Admin
Admin
DirkD

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 10:13 pm

Hey everyone, I am currently looking for moderators on the forum, I will pick one admin, and two moderators until the forum grows to 100 users. Here is what you should put in your application:

Code:

Username:
Forum Experience:
Moderator Experience(which forums):
Administration Experience(which forums):

Good luck everyone I will announce the winners when I have received enough applicatoins!

~DirkD
Back to top Go down
https://sportszone.forumotion.com
Dan
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 10:40 pm

Of course I'll apply! Very Happy

Username:Dan
Forum Experience:I have alot of experiance with forums. Ive been on forums for about 2 years now.
Moderator Experience(which forums):Ive moderated many forum including a huge forum called Club Penguin Planet
Administration Experience(which forums):I modded Cp Lighthouse at one point until we merged. Then we attempted to start it back up and I was an Admin at the point.

Very Happy
-Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net
Triton
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 10:55 pm

Why not I'll give it a chance.

Username: Triton
Forum Experience: Well, as you can tell I also am a mod on cpp. I first started joining a forums in 2007 with MCCP. .
Moderator Experience(which forums): CPP
Administration Experience(which forums): WPW Forums
Back to top Go down
Wurmple
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:10 pm

Username: Wurmple
Forum Experience: Started foruming back in 2007 and can do a lot with Forumotion.
Moderator Experience(which forums): Dojo Penguins, The Chill Out, CP Igloo
Administration Experience(which forums): Mario Kart Community
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Rookie
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:56 pm

Username: Loiy1
Forum Experience: about 2 and a half years worth,
Moderator Experience(which forums): I helped on the CCK [Cardinals Crew Kidz]
Administration Experience(which forums): CCK, again.
Back to top Go down
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 10:32 am

I'll give it a shot....

Username:Bamboozle988

Forum Experience: I have been loyal to the forum The Chill Out (Not Chewits, Guins) until Guin did all that stuff to CPP, and I quit. I have been on CPP for years, and I was pretty active on The Chill Out (Yes, Chewits) along with Miniclip and many others, but they would take to much time to write.

Moderator Experience(which forums): Have been a mod on many forums, like CPSV, it lasted like a year and then I quit with some other people and it fell apart. Also, many others I probably am not going to remember the names of.

Administration Experience(which forums): I have a forum Tropical Summers, it was running nice for about 5 months and then we got hacked, and all of the users got deleted, I tried re-building it, the grand opening was supposed to be like yesterday, but the mods weren't active enough.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Rookie
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 12:34 pm

Username: Lightning
Forum Experience: I have been active to Club Penguin Planet, Mario Kart Community, and now The Sports Zone. I have accounts on The Chill Out, Club Penguin Connect but I'm not active anymore.
Moderator Experience(which forums): Mario Kart Community.
Administration Experience(which forums): None
Back to top Go down
Dan
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:12 pm

When will the new Admins/Moderators be chosen?
-Dan
Back to top Go down
DirkD
Admin
Admin
DirkD

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:45 pm

Dan wrote:
-Dan

When I think we have enough active users for that ratio to work, which will probably be in about a week if you guys advertise and get people to come.
Back to top Go down
https://sportszone.forumotion.com
Bamboozle988
MVP
MVP
Bamboozle988

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 4:32 pm

DirkD wrote:
Dan wrote:
-Dan

When I think we have enough active users for that ratio to work, which will probably be in about a week if you guys advertise and get people to come.

I will advertise on CPP, I don't like doing it, but since you were so nice as to make me MVP, I will.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sports Zone :: Forum News :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: